Ride Tracker

Wednesday, January 16, 2013

Walking and Chewing Gum

Last night, I met my goal of 60 min on the bike.  It wasn't pretty. By the end, I think there were points where I would pedal for 30 seconds, and take 60 off.  I was also very, very slow.  13.4 miles in 60 minutes slow. 60 min was a goal though, and I completed it. I know I can go further and faster next time. The best part of last night's ride though... I was able to sit upright on the bike, and hold a PS3 controller!  That's right, Multi-Tasking.  Most of the long rides I've done on the trainer in the past have involved playing video games.  I was pretty bummed that I couldn't do that during the past few rides. So that's the update for today.  13.4 miles. 60 minutes, 2 games of FIFA 13.  Doesn't get much better than that.

No comments:

Post a Comment